- Uncountable topological interpretations of provability logic (2015). B.Sc. Thesis. Supervisor: David Fernández-Duque.
- Epsilon Calculus and Determinacy Hypotheses.
- (with David Fernández-Duque) Verification Logic.
To appear in J. Logic Comput.
- Topological Completeness of the Transfinite Provability Logic.
- (with Matthias Baaz) Unsound Inferences Make Proofs Shorter.
Submitted. [arXiv] [pdf]
- (with Matthias Baaz) Cut Elimination for Gödel Logic with an operator adding a constant.
WoLLIC 23, (2016), 36-51.
- Compactness in Infinitary Gödel Logic.
WoLLIC 23, (2016), 22-35.
- (with David Fernández-Duque) Verification Logic: an Arithmetical Interpretation for Negative Introspection.
AiML 11, (2016), 1-21.
- (with Matthias Baaz) Ten Problems in Gödel Logic.
Soft Comput., 21 (2017), 149-152. [pdf]
- (with Levent Ülkü) On the Maximization of Menu-Dependent Interval Orders.
Soc. Choice Welf., 48 (2017) 357-366. [journal]
- (with David Fernández-Duque) Strong Completeness of Provability Logic for Ordinal Spaces.
J. Symb. Logic, 82 (2017), 608-628. [arXiv] [journal]